Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's only a little after 11. Most weekends I wouldn't even recommend being out of bed yet, but here I am, up early for the second (weekend) day in a row. I've already cleared out the garage, so I am officially ready to put the car away. No matter how much I don't want it to happen, I'm sure winter and crappy weather is near. This meant I had to once again move the friggin sand bags. This time they are no more. All 20-some of them went to the back yard filling in spots where mud becomes a factor with the beasts. I also washed my bed sheets and took the wet/dry vac to the basement, which is necessary from time to time to get rid of the fur that hides from a broom. How's that for before noon? GO ME! I'm going to be so sore tomorrow.

While I'd love to get a shower and take a nap in those clean sheets, I gotta keep going. I'll report back later so you can all bust me if I didn't keep going.

No comments: