Friday, October 29, 2010

Another Friday afternoon brings the starts of another headache. What gives? Yesterday my mind fired and made me realize the sore spot below my left collarbone was probably a knot so I headed for a massage. Let me tell you, this is not a comfortable spot to need kneaded out. Today I feel like someone punched me repeatedly there. I was going to head out this evening with friends, but ended up crashed out after work. Needless to say, not enough progress on cleaning and organizing is occurring.

I was very proud of myself this morning. I walked in to get my flu shot without crushing apprehension. I even sat down for the shot in front of a table with boxes upon boxes of needles and didn't freak or turn pale white. I am quite impressed with the progress I've made thanks to weekly allergy shots.

The final update I have for this week is that I settled on a new cell phone and placed the order. I was going to get a Vivaz, but at the last minute changed my mind at the advisement of a friend and instead ordered an Xperia x10. That's right world, I'm going to something with a touch interface and will have... a data plan. Fear me.

No comments: