Saturday, September 11, 2010

There has to be some type of mental disorder where people are drawn and compelled to pile too much on themselves and run themselves ragged. Whatever it is, I have it. I'm whooped. Two days down at the mall, one more to go. I got some solid leads today for Miche shows and a couple orders, but Friday with lia was dead - but I'm not surprised. It would be nice to make enough on the sales at the event to cover the cost of the event... and call shows booked icing on the cake, but that's a bit overly optimistic. Of course, I'm such a cluttered mess in my own head I hid the two order forms from myself at some point this evening and either have them tucked away too well in what I brought home or I hid them in the stuff still at the mall. Blah.

Regardless, I think I had more sales than some of the places in that mall. Go figure it's about bare.

Last night I came home to no TV. Go figure, they started working on the front roof area that needed replaced - to hell w/ calling me first like I asked so I could contact DirecTV. Turns out it doesn't matter anyhow. I called DirecTV today and they want to charge me to come out and put it back up. Ok when they were here last time I was told about that area being a bit weak/rotten, and to call them if I replace it or want the dish moved. You'd think too since I signed up for the service calls this would be covered... but ooooh no. So that pissed in my wheaties for a little while today.

On the way to the mall today the bank did a pre-pissing in my wheaties by refusing to notarize something for me because it wasn't bank business. Seriously? I'm a customer of your bank. I just want to get the money owed to me from State Farm... which I'll deposit into your bank - does that count?

I guess I'll just go to bed, since I don't have TV. Hiss.

No comments: