Monday, September 06, 2010

Feeling quite healthy the rest of my long weekend was pretty darn busy. Sunday was mostly about cleaning. The living room got the same treatment the dining room got a few weekends ago (curtains down and washed, windows washed, full dusting and cleaning). I scooped poop and brushed dogs... I did some maintenance cleaning in the bedroom, bathroom, and kitchen. Then I even folded clothes! A shower and I was ready to catch up with Beff and Rex for some dinner.

For whatever stupid reason the dt Szechuan closed at 6, so I still didn't tend to my chinese cravings. Eventually we ended up at the Bouley where I learned of a new menu, sans butternut squash ravioli. Really? You're killing me people. Went with my second choice there which was also changed... and no longer worth the price tag. Major bummer. Gladly, the house was clean enough that I would allow Rex in and he got to play with the girls for a little while - that made their weekend.

Vixen's weekend was further made today as it was her turn to go visit Grammy. Mom, of course, overfed me and her, we napped, and then she convinced me to go shopping - I swear I wasn't actually planning to! I snagged a couple Christmas gifts, so yay, but I also caved on a couple things for myself that I fell for. Shame on me.

The next couple of weeks should be pretty busy for me. So expect erratic blasts of incoherent updates. Know that I'll be making more pasta sauce sometime this week. Thank you ma and pa Johnson! There is nothing like the smell of a freshly picked home grown tomato... or a whole BAG full!

Ok, back to Ancestry.com. I'm hooked.

No comments: