Saturday, September 04, 2010

Having a small temper tantrum today as everyone is busy and I was feeling needy. Instead I ended up having some grub at Valley Dairy by myself. I can't say that I was super hungry however, which is surprising considering I had only had an apple otherwise in the 24-hours past. Much like Thursday, I came home Friday night and crawled into bed - lulling in and out of sleep. I spent most of the day at work feeling like ass. We're talking headache (possibly induced by some tears), some body aches in my back and hips/upper legs, and a general feeling of being off. The heading straight to bed was my way of telling my body "NO" to getting sick. Can't do it - gotta visit w/ mom this weekend. When I finally got up around 3 today I was feeling significantly better, thank goodness.

Ok, those that care prb had their ears perk a little when I said about tears. You see, things still don't look fantastic at work and the few possibilities seem to be less and less likely in my eyes. I've brought 6 boxes of my junk home at this point and my cube is fairly naked. Those moments when you feel down are of course when others feel the need to be shitty with you: queue the blast from the past of "severe tire damage" on the emotional scale and the woman I don't know who chewed me out via email.

On a bright note, I got in touch with the unemployment office and discovered that rental income would not count against me for my unemployment if it comes to that... so, let's get me a tenant folks! No, that isn't pessimistic to look into it - it's realistic. I want to know what I'd have coming in and figure out what I've got to do to make ends meet in such a case. I'm getting tired of ppl telling me I'm being too negative. I guess I should sit around smiling like an idiot and assuming everything will fix itself. Sure, God will take care of me, this I know and believe, but I've also been taught that he helps those that help themselves!

No comments: