Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Why is it only Wednesday - and why I am I already so tired that I don't even remember the start of the Colbert Report last night? The heat is back, so perhaps that drained me a bit as I waited for the ac to cool the house last night, but I was ready to zonk yesterday morning at work too, so that can't be it. Here's hoping for a bit of energy to push me through the remainder of the week, I still have some extra hours I need to get in.

Earlier this week I hit the dentist. No issues and he reassures me that my pain where my gums are receding is nothing and I'm fine. He also is adamant that I am just brushing too hard. I try to be delicate, but what's the right balance? He gave me a couple extra soft bristle brushes from Nimbus, which I've never seen in stores. I'm pleasantly surprised that it's not super pricey to get them directly from Nimbus Dental either - I'm commenting because they feel so wonderful! However, it does feel TOO soft for the tops of my teeth/molars. I might become a psycho again about my tooth brushing and be using two brushes for two different purposes.

No comments: