Sunday, August 08, 2010

It's remarkable how lonely (and how quickly so) you can feel when you cut out the little routines that get you out into the world. I've been a good girl this weekend - I did allow myself one meal out (a chinese buffet) but it reduced my desire to hit the grocery store, so I think the net savings was good. Friday night my lack of desire for any food in the house had me hit the bed early, by 8ish? Which turned into a long overdue sleep marathon.

Sure, I got up periodically to tend to the dogs, maybe have a bowl of cereal or get a drink, or to meander to the bathroom but I spent most of the time until 7pm Saturday in bed. Yep, I could still sleep that night, passed back out a little after midnight (the time in between spent on work) and slept til 1 today. Pretty impressive no?

I'd still rather lay back down than really dig in on the work I need to keep cranking on. I did some reading already today, but allowed myself to be distracted with the camera. I've got flower pictures, dog pictures, house pictures, and pictures of empty lia sophia boxes to post on ebay. 6 days until we learn more about my fate.

No comments: