Friday, August 13, 2010

No definitive word today as hoped/expected... next week now. Sigh. I spotted some items in a catalog that I know would be awesome Christmas gifts, but I know I need to put off buying and it's killing me!

I headed out a wee bit early today since I had plenty of time in, as to preserve a couple more hours for the end of the month. With that borrowed time I got cranking at the house, and I'm proud of myself for it too. In the dining room I took down curtains and replaced them with different curtains after washing the windows. Every surface has been dusted, the table is cleared off, the room is vacuumed, and a few more things I wanted to purge are boxed to go. On to the kitchen, where everything against the too do wall has been cleared away! Now to start patching. I even cleared everything out from under the sink and organized. All this while a load of laundry was kicking.

I'm definitely tired... gotta get more done tomorrow and spend some quality time with the kiddos. Happy 5th (3rd with me) birthday to my middle child, Danika! I think she's resting up to party like a rock star - she's wiped on the couch right now. Then again Saf is on the love seat. A tired dog is a well behaved dog... a well rested dog? Well, that's a different story.

No comments: