Sunday, August 15, 2010

Today was hella steamy - but a good day. Most of it revolved around a Miche show, but with the good grub, nice new folks I met, and extra fundage coming in - it was a day well spent. I'm tired as can be, which proves my theory that the head just drags me down fast. I at least folded some clothes that got washed - so I will call that a win for the day.

Yesterday I didn't get as much accomplished as I did Friday night, but I did get some of the bedroom deep cleaned, thus the extra laundry. Clean curtains are up and it is half way dusted. I even cooked a pretty yummy dinner last night. Not too bad for having slept past noon and taking an evening nap for the second Saturday in a row. Three cheers for getting some slacking time built in!

The big Saturday afternoon excitement was taking Danika out for her 5th birthday (three years since she's come to live with me now). We headed to Petco and for some ice cream. I think she knew it was her day - as she attempted to wake me at 9am with a plea for attention. Goofy beasts. As is requisite a three pack of treats were picked to share (which of course made Saffy ill - mmm 5 patches of yack WHEE!) and a sheepy squeaky toy. Much to Saffy's chagrin I also found the most adorable bathing suit - red with white polka dogs and little ruffles at the butt. Now I need somewhere to take her swimming :D

No comments: