Tuesday, August 17, 2010

While I don't have majorly good news to report from work, I do have some other good news such as:
Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper playing in Johnstown on October 10. Nice. Tickets acquired with my favorite Ozzy look-alike and his 'rents.

The two-hostess show on Sunday rocked and is all closed out.

Vixen's fat lip is going back down nicely. I guess that's good news that requires some backstory, no? This past weekend her cheek looked a little fattened up, but there's been some grumping going on so I figured it was just another one of those issues. Sunday night she was acting a little off so I lifted the lip and saw an abscess underneath (mmm, puss). By lunch on Monday when I swung home it was pretty darn fat and she was rubbing it. Most notably she didn't grump at anyone even once during my visit home over lunch. Needless to say I made an appointment immediately. By the time I got home after work (we had an appt that evening) she had rubbed the outside of her lip open and was oozing. Antibiotics it is... and thus already looking much better.

No comments: