Sunday, July 11, 2010

Well, I finished the Short Second Life of Bree Tanner today. Glad I had started it and wrapped it up around the time I watched Eclipse. Definitely fills in some gaps from the Eclipse book. I'd be very interested in seeing a movie that has three or four books written around the story presented in the movie... backstories and sidestories that you miss within the movie but all circle around the timeline and view we're given there. Get on that writers.

Today the kiddo and I were up for church. Fun times. Napped while we waited for the DirecTV guy to show up. I'm still boggled by them having Sunday appointments, but thrilled by it, it truly is awesome that they're not locking people with 9-5 type jobs into "their" schedules. Regardless, the tv is all fixed now *yay* including the channels that have been missing for weeks now. Of course, some of my concerns about the roof were pretty much confirmed. I'm going to need to (at some point in the near future) figure out how to replace the roof over the entry to the apartment.

Anywho, after the repair we were on the road w/ Beff to Altoona, picking up my sister, and heading to the ballpark to make use of a set of tickets I won at the end of season banquet from the Chiefs. Got to stop in and say hello to the gals from Team Lamb who were there for the group picnic and had good seats to enjoy what was a pretty warm game until the sun went far enough behind the bleachers. Some fireworks and dropping off and Beff and I were headed back up the mountain. Back to work tomorrow I guess. Whee.

No comments: