Saturday, July 10, 2010

Only Saturday night - woohoo! I really should commit to always taking a nap when I come home from work on Friday night, it then helps it feel like a three day weekend somehow. Thursday I headed down the mountain after work to fetch the girl-child so we could hang for the weekend. Combo this with the nap and the dead directv and I'm sure it hasn't been the most fun time she's had.

Since she had previously on Friday sustained herself on poptarts and cereal, we headed out after my nap to get some late night dinner. Today I made myself proud by getting up a bit earlier than normal and getting a little bit of cleaning done while she slept on like a champ. The dishes are washed and need unloaded, the kitchen counters are cleaned, the bathroom sink, toilet, and mirror are clean, I even tossed old stuff from the fridge, and washed the bedding! The reward was some hang time, mostly at the theatre with Beff and girl-child. First we headed to see Toy Story 3 and then caught Twilight/Eclipse.

Toy Story was decent for a third, I do so love Hamm and Rex. I do appreciate how much has stayed consistent across the three films. I do hope they decided to allow this end at a trilogy, it would be redundant to go any further. Eclipse had a few shifts from the book. I liked how some of the scenery from the Bree Tanner book was incorporated. Insert some grubbing before, between, and after and there you have it.

No comments: