Wednesday, June 02, 2010

I know it's 2am, but I have stuff to say and I don't want to forget! I took the Durango in today for it's inspection etc. I always get a ride to and from work, as Wagner's is just cool like that. Imagine my surprise when one of the owners is driving the car to pick me up after work. I almost felt like a girl being called to the principal's office. They really are good people. I know I've talked about it on here before, but if you need to find a trustworthy place for repairs - I cannot recommend them more highly.

Since I was already down that way I hit the Bouly for dinner while I put in my last hour of work for the day. Unfortunately, they were out of the butternut squash raviolis I was craving. From there I did hit the gym this evening before digging in on some other tasks that I've allowed to fall to the last minute.

Earlier today I decided to buy a color printer in an effort to get my Miche catalogs in order with a reduced cost. There I was fully expecting to lay out some bucks when the Dell representative pointed me to this puppy. Check it - color, good throughput, duplex, wireless... and under $100, and the replacement cartridges for ink aren't as pricey as some others. It almost seems too good to be true, but I guess we shall see. In the mean time I did fight w/ my old printer to try and get some postcards printed. I got most of what I needed before things behaved oddly, but that printer was never bought for the purposes of printing anything other than my tax returns.

No comments: