Friday, June 04, 2010

It is done. I have after this evening officially sworn off Walmart. Once again I needed one thing and couldn't find it anywhere there, so I lost over a half an hour and came out empty handed. I'm not going back in there. I'm done. They've pushed my blood pressure up for the last time.

I again did not get to the gym as planned due to the compelling need to get work work done. Time to turn up the don't give a sh*t factor. Yeah, take a look at the clock. This is a pattern that hasn't been around since I was working on my masters degree. To make myself feel like I accomplished something I sat out on the front porch at 12:15 putting flowers I bought a week ago into the hanging baskets. I'm sure if any of my neighbors were awake to notice they'd think I was insane.

No comments: