Monday, May 31, 2010

There is nothing more wonderful than a third day to sleep in. I really wish I had the option of being part time at work or had the diligence to get 10 hours in a day and do 4-day work weeks to give myself three day weekends all the time.

Yesterday was my picnic day with mom. With the humidity it's no surprise she pulled out her oxygen shortly after I got there. As such, I was manning the grill and surprisingly it was pretty yummy despite a wee bit of char.

Today the neighbors are out mowing - AGAIN. Seriously, have you nothing better to do? I wish I had enough hours in the day to ride around on a mower so often. As for me, I have a wee bit of running I want to accomplish today but then to dealing with the clutter a little more. Wish me luck. I really need to get back to the gym tonight too.

No comments: