Monday, June 21, 2010

Gawking at Amazon's gold box this evening all I have to say is this - a 1.5 TB HD for ~$75 wow. I'm old.

Today was my first full day wearing the third and fourth eyes. I felt a bit wonky when I walked with them on for a little while, but did forget I had them on eventually. Now when I took them off... I felt like I was crossing my eyes. Is that normal?

Now, I had a lovely evening hanging on the deck at the bouley and having a few drinks. Would have been nice to go with plan A (SSS for some fruity beers) but they're closed Mondays... bastages!

For those itching for more info on the would-be tattoo. You probably know I love Tom from Tom and Jerry. I have quite the ass kicked Tom doll from my youth. Well, check out my favorite episode. If you're impatient I'll give you the hint that you want to focus on "Chapter V" (and ignore the fact that the next chapter is VII). You'll also of course know I love hockey and wanted a way to get that into a tat somehow. Take ass-kicked Tom, add gear... and you've got most of the tat.

For some amusing side note - check out more information on the "Mouse Trouble" episode (and some details here) on Wikipedia. You've got censorship, you've got death, it's award winning, and not only is it one of the very few times Tom speaks, but it is war propaganda.

No comments: