Thursday, June 24, 2010

That was a hell of a second wind... while the to do list wasn't the focus that kept me up this late I feel good about it. I now have three big bags of clothes ready to go to Goodwill. Purge, purge, purge!

Tonight was my second night in a row at Nyko's. Last night to celebrate Mar and tonight to show some love to the Beff. I also had to make her watch the Jerk as she had never seen it before. Earlier today I got the first allergy shot and have a nice itchy welt on the back of my arm to show for it. Nothing else exciting to say other than the nagging urge to semi-copy off of Mar and embrace my maiden name with a tattoo (but with different placement). This morning I turned off my alarm without remembering it going off. I don't think tomorrow morning will go very smoothly given the current time... Thursday night naptime?

No comments: