Saturday, June 19, 2010

If I hadn't started getting my act together a day ago I'd have been up a creek today. As we learned, the ink ran out. As is the norm for me - Staples didn't have it, the other local place didn't have it, so I payed more than I would have for an ink refill to print the last three copies of part of my 'catalog' at the local copying place.

Everything is stuffed and ready to go and look - not even 1 yet. *rolls eyes at self*

My day in general was mayhem. I did sleep in before my allergy testing appointment. Yep, got stuck w/ needles to learn I have allergies. Wait, I already knew that. More specifically - cats, various pollens, grass, molds. Still no surprises. At least I confirmed I am NOT allergic to dogs and learned a couple of other little things I didn't know or think of before. So, I'll be starting allergy shots. Yea, I know - me - shots - willingly. Hopefully some of the constant stuffiness will go away.

I no sooner got to work and got the call that the glasses were done and ready to be picked up, so I headed over there to snag them. It's a bit frustrating to have to ASK the people what all you need to know. Surely they can see that this is my first prescription, I've never had glasses before. Talk me through trying them on to make sure they're right and tell me how to clean them at least, please?

While I was out and about this evening with the catalog pdf on a thumb drive I also packed up the would-be images for my next ink and took them to Matthew's Party. Hopefully before next weekend I'll have a drawing prepped to give the thumbs up on. It's been a pretty darn eventful weekend already!

1 comment:

Angela said...

What's your next tattoo going to be? Don't keep us in suspense...