Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I feel like a prison warden, except I'm not having sex with the guards in return for preferred hours. I thwarted Saffy's attempts to dig out by the gate, which is where there are slate-type rocks. She had a couple of them lifted up out before she was busted. Little rat.

I've been a good egg hitting the gym yesterday and today. Granted I am far from my desired workout length and stamina, but I am feeling good. I really wish I could put my finger on what it is that flips that switch and puts me in gear, so when I need it I could manually do so. I'm periodically feeling the pain that hit me hard while on vacation, but it's not severe. Definitely not a stress fracture, feels more like a tendon or ligament. The only thing I can find online is plantar fasciitis, but the heel is not where I'm feeling it, it's in the arch and I almost feel a rubbing type feeling to the outside of the foot.

No comments: