Wednesday, May 05, 2010

It's been an odd week in terms of emails I've gotten... not bad, just odd. Yes eek, photo requests are strange. Then there are the emails I have expected to get someday, but didn't necessarily look forward to getting. Prb all just because my hormones are making my wacko, odd things seem to align with those very same stars.

Today I also woofed down and was out of calories and way over on carbs by the afternoon. Thanks subway. Evil bastages. I still had dinner, grubbed some sushi w/ da Pres and indulged with their chips. I didn't get to the gym thanks to another back yard distraction when I got home. Intead I started my workout by catching Saffy and then holding her 40+lb butt up off the ground until she lost her grip on the rabbit she had. Then you have to snag the rabbit from the ground while putting the dog down in another direction before the other dogs get it. It's quite the fun workout *rolls eyes* Finally there is the chucking of the rabbit over the fence. I also took Vixen for a 25 minute walk around the neighborhood. It's not quite a gym workout, but at least I did something this evening. And... according to Mar's linkage one cheat day PRIMES your body for major fat loss the next day. Yea, that's my excuse.

No comments: