Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sooo....

I decided to skip the hockey game this evening. My intent was originally to chill and perhaps nap. I ended up getting a spur of energy which led me to grab some dinner and to the grocery store. Cutest thing at the Park and Puke - old couple sat behind me. They had a slice of pie each. The check comes and she says "let me pay!" he says "I owe you. When I asked you to marry me, you said yes." How sweet is that? Yea, it kinda makes me wanna vomit, but someday I'll find another that loves me like that.

Midway through my grocery store romp the Mithy called! So, I ended up at the 'bi for long islands. Mmm. Amusingly, I had some fleeting designs on just sitting around and getting tossed at home. Thank God I gave up dessert for lent, not booze (this year). So three later and I'm back home and mellow. Of course, when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning I'll be pissed, but at least after my appt I can come back and wipe back out.

No comments: