Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Still a good mood, surely this is a record. I swung to the mall this evening quickly to check in on my ring and to my surprise it was done! So I have my pseudo-mother's ring with my fuzzy girls' stones in each toe of a paw on my happy little finger right now.

While I was there I went to Vicki's to use the coupon I got at the beginning of the month. Of course then they had nothing worth taking for free in my size. This trip wasn't that much more successful, but I did find a pair. Unfortunately, they didn't have any bras other than black, white, and beige in my size and style. Then the crazy talk began about sister sizes. Um, bullshit people. I wear a 38C, not a 36D... just admit you don't have my size instead of trying to sell me a different one.

Yes, I know there are things online saying this whole sister size thing is real, but the facts are the 36D will cut into me around and will have lots of extra space where the boobs should be. Telling me you measure people 40 hours a week does not convince me of anything other than you really need to get a better job.

No comments: