Sunday, February 14, 2010

What a crappy Valentine's day gift. So the Chiefs are officially looking to head to Greenville - a town that LOST their ECHL team several years ago because they too could not sustain it. Gee, that's logical. Admittedly, I just haven't felt it this year, but I know when the fall comes I will miss having the games locally to go to, and I think this will be a devastating blow to youth hockey in the area both in interest and in ice availability.

I also made a trip into my most loathed, Walmart, to get some things I figured I'll need since they are again calling for more snow tomorrow and Tuesday *sigh* How exactly are they out of shovels already? I mean, c'mon. I went with a list of five things I needed and got 2 1/2 of them. Couldn't find washers I needed to go with the bolts I bought to fniish putting together the other bed. They were low on milk but not out this time. Speaking of milk... saw an ad for Galliker's chocolate cherry milk I almost detoured straight to Sheetz to imbibe.

No comments: