Monday, February 15, 2010

It's amazing what I can do on the third day of a three-day weekend. I woke up fairly early which is shocking in and of itself, but after lounging with the girls some I threw on some tunes and started cranking upstairs. While the parts I bought last night didn't work for the bed frame, I did find some that would here at the house and got the bed put together and made. I even managed to fix the one table that was boogered up and set up the second half of the home office to make space for the Miche goodies.

As a secondary effort in the cleaning I've got a few more boxes ready for goodwill and all of my jewelry stuff upstairs and off of the dining room table. Yay! Now to make the rest of the headway necessary to have space for the old dresser and chest of drawers to go in the other bedroom when the new stuff gets delivered next Saturday (hopefully if we aren't raped with snow again). Speaking of, it is snowing again as I type and they're calling for another 6 inches. ugh.

Now that I'm showered and my hair is dry it's time to reward my achievement with some pecan crusted chicken salad and perhaps a walk around the mall to stretch my legs out. Who'd have ever guessed I'd become hooked on and craving a salad dish... don't discontinue it Applebee's, we could have issues.

No comments: