Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's been a busy week. I gave myself last night off and as a result I'm a little behind on what I need to accomplish by Saturday. I guess I'll be up late tomorrow. But, the upstairs bedrooms are at 90%. The important part there is space has been made for the old furniture. Of course, with the slanted ceilings upstairs I have to decide if I want the dresser sitting out a bit or if I want to take the mirror off so it will snug back up against the wall. I guess I should worry about getting it up there first, eh?

I still have to clean out the dressers and around where they're presently placed - but I'll do that tomorrow and first thing Saturday, I don't really have somewhere to store all of the clothes, so I can just set them on the bed during the official transition.

I put in a couple hours tonight and decided to head to grab some grub which turned from a short break to a long delay. I walked to VD only to find them ready to close and only serving ice cream... not exactly a good match since I just decided to give up sweets and deserts for lent. So I walked back, snagged the keys, and headed to Eat and Park. You'd really think at 8:40 there would be more options than fast food and Eat n' Park/Denny's. Regardless, by the time I got back home the back was aching again, so instead of continuing the good fight I arranged some paperwork that needed handled for Saturday. Now, I sleep... cursed alarm will be screaming soon.

No comments: