Sunday, February 21, 2010

Gladly, my neck and back feel much better than they did last night. I was up early this morning to wait for the new bedroom furniture, which was slated between 9 and 10:30. They showed at 8:50. I'm extra happy I stayed up late last night to get the space ready to rock. Of course, now I have old bedroom furniture in my dining room. Yes, I asked for their assistance in getting the old stuff upstairs, I even offered them money, and they turned me down. *sigh* C'mon guys, a little bit of chivalry? Help a girl out? Nope.

Since they came so early I was able to lay my head back down for a little while before I had to run off for my Miche/lia shindig. Turn out was low, but it was a good time because I got to sit and relax while enjoying the company of the ladies who did come to join me.

Lengthen the day by another hockey game (and another loss) and a little bit of grub with Beff and Benji and I'm ready to call it a night. Good night moon!

No comments: