Sunday, February 21, 2010

I allowed myself the luxury of NOT busting tail to get the new furniture stuffed with clothes today. I did move the new stuff into the appropriate places in the bedroom and gave them a dusting, but that's about it. Instead, I slept in (after an early morning call that gave me a good panic/scare when the phone rang and I saw who it was) and then did my routine sunday shopping before heading to visit with the Laws.

As always, Angela put on a unique and delish meal and we had a good time chatting. My dearest Jacob sent me home with a piece of his handywork that I will be using on my new dresser for my nicer rings. It seems silly since I don't have kids, but often people with young children say it's nice to have "adult conversation". I always find the discussions with these three to lead me to new ideas and insight - maybe it is because I don't see them every day that we go deeper than the average convos. Either way, I truly enjoyed my time with them. My turn is up... we'll be doing a dog photo shoot at my place. Now to set the date and not be so far between visits.

No comments: