Monday, February 22, 2010

I drenched my bed with sweat again last night over a dream that involved trying to evade someone and proclaiming something to be mine that clearly is not still. I know my dreams try to tell me things, but I am having a hell of a time figuring these out. I know there is some pearls of wisdom in my dreams as often they've come true, sometimes they are tied to underlying fears that rear their heads in the near term as well. For example, sitting straight up from a dream where I was told someone was dead only to be told within 2 days that they were very much so not well.

I've held a great deal of anguish lately, I'm sure that is a huge factor in my dreams. Between the passing of Murtha and how that may alter our regions jobs, the Chiefs plans to pack up their pucks, and other's recent short term successes in areas where I've failed for multiple years I'm quite the mental state as of late.

As such, I really had hoped to get some level of healing from the Shack, but while I did gain some insight and perspective on things that I may not have had before, I didn't get any relief. I remain asking why and to what good purpose could THAT have gone? Don't get me wrong, it was a good read and I recommend it. On a side note: the representation of God made me think of the Stand way too much, I wonder if that was an accident or not.

On other news, the girls had their vet appointment this morning and Miss Danika is up to 57lbs. Oy! Saffy weighed in nicely at 45, and Vixen at 65. We also found a chip in Saffy, so we didn't need to sedate and chip anyone today and I can get another perm license for her in motion. Not sure why we didn't realize she had a chip last year so I could register her and Danika both permanently.

I fully intend to put away some clothes in the new dressers tonight, but first, I need a nap before I collapse.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Tell me more about this chip thing. I didn't realize that you could get a permanent license with one. How does that work? Buster has one, by the way...