Saturday, February 13, 2010

I think small victories count... as such, today was pretty darn productive. I went to bed early last night so I was up and moving before my alarm was set to go off. I hit my appointment wide awake after hitting the bank and the post office. From there I kept trucking and hit my weekend shopping norms plus TJ Maxx and Ross. I even had those "oh yeah I need to!" moments, twice today... which allowed me to cross off things I would have otherwise forgotten including getting a 2010 license for Vixen and snagging my pills from the pharmacy.

My motivation unfortunately hit a wall when I got back home and started shoveling, again. I should have done it last night but was easily convinced to put it off. Today it was pretty rigid and I worked up a sweat and desire to nap pretty fast. One nap later and my plans for the evening deteriorated into a bowl of cereal for dinner. Meh. Thank goodness there are still two days left in this weekend.

No comments: