Sunday, January 17, 2010

When I sleep w/ a major headache I tend to have some of the most odd, interesting, and intense dreams and I wonder about my sanity. This one had me realizing I was being played by a guy as was some other girl - so he was being entertained by people who wanted to talk to him about the situation which resulted in him being dangled by his head and tossed over a balcony into a little puddle. Yes, I'm messed.

Since there isn't much cleaning needing to be done, well okay, the bedroom could still use a dusting but that's too bad, I think I'm going to head to Altoona w/ Beff for a little shopping and a quick visit with mummy if she's around. It's raining today, a nice departure from all the snow, but with most of it melting off we're now to the slush backyard phase, something I could do without.

No comments: