Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I am truly a proud citizen of the Nation of Why Not. Seeing the steps that Royal Caribbean has taken to assist in the devastation in Haiti brings me happiness knowing I've aligned myself with an organization that cares. They've taken a great deal of heat for returning to Labadee so soon and I simply do not understand. They're taking desperately needed supplies and allowing those that work in Labadee to continue to do so. Are so many vacationers that easily distracted that a few hundred miles on a different island that isn't part of "Haiti" they could forget what has happened and go about their merry lives unchanged? Go see what RC has been doing for yourself.

Since I've already started this post as a rant questioning the intellectual logic of some I'll continue in that path by stating yet AGAIN today I was bumped from a conference room by someone who did not properly book it. Seriously, it's not hard. A conference room is not a person, it is a resource, if you put it in exchange as such the conference room will reserve preventing anyone else from taking it and will respond accepting the event. Eesh.

I didn't get to satiate my grubbage desires with a pecan crusted chicken salad yesterday for lunch so we went today instead. Such a beautiful sight. One I hate to see but can't get enough of all at the same time.

No comments: