Sunday, December 20, 2009

Being under about 7 inches of snow yesterday to the point where we had the cooking saga motivated me to pull out the snow blower last evening after dark. Fortunately, it fired right up and I was able to tend to a bulk of the snow before any packing and ice issues became a factor. Even yesterday the plows had the Tib pretty nicely packed.

Today I did haul out to grab some milk and other basics that I neglected to have here. I even ran to the mall, like an idiot, with the hopes of using a coupon I had for Penneys. Heaven knows when you have a coupon you can never find anything, so I left empty handed. What a mess. Clearly they didn't plow those lots yesterday and everyone who skipped out on shopping Saturday went today instead.

I know I should have worked upstairs or did more cleaning today, but I opted for vegging. After all, I'll have a four day weekend coming up that I will need to fill since it's looking like the chances of having a vehicle to transport the beasts (as is necessary for an overnight stay) to my mother's is looking slim. Instead I feel like all I want to do is eat.

I've been having issues for that past month. I'll leave the details at that and note that I've gotten different birth control pills even to try and deal with the issue. Hopefully the need to grub like I'm PMS 24-7 will disappear with this change. I am also having my last accupuncture treatment tomorrow, while this seems irrelevant, they did say that some of the points being used in the study could be uterine stimuli, so it may be related. In the mean time at least the major craving is some bitchin sweet and large green grapes I picked up today. I guess it could be worse.

No comments: