Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's official. I no longer know how to cook for crap. I was just going to have a bowl of cereal when I finally rolled out of bed, but of course the milk is expired. I don't mean like yesterday or the day before, I mean the 8th. Strike one. Then I decided, since I'm trapped by the 6 inches of white crap out there, I was going to make some cookies. I did have everything I needed, but instead of regular chips I had chocolate mint. No problem, I like mint... but there is just something less than phenominal about them, even warm, and heaven knows there is little better than warm chocolate chip cookies. Strike two. So, how about some pancakes? I'll cut to the chase and just say gloppy mess. STRIKE THREE.

At least the dogs like it, I've got proof since Saffy keeps trying to steal cookies and cookie dough. So it's almost 4 and I'm still friggin hungry. Try four has to be at least edible, no?

No comments: