Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas day 2009 is almost over. The girls and I headed to mom's early yesterday to maximize our time after being forced to pile into the Tib. Surprisingly it went pretty well with three dogs crammed in there and all of the presents fit in the trunk without issue. Mom of course made some good grub today and started in itching to unwrap presents last night. With the exception of two she worked her way into we unwrapped everything this morning. Once again I cannot complain having gotten some things I had desired and a few surprises.

When the girls and I got back they opened their gifts with joy. I was pleased to see it was easy to get Saffy into the unwrapping fun. Merry first Christmas with us sweet baby girl!

I did already start reading my copy of Wicked, which looks like it will be a good read. For tonight, I'm going to sit here and chill with "Total Recall" on... just another one of those old movies I can easily watch over and over.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: