Sunday, November 08, 2009

My weekend is almost over... I want to pout. I had a good one and the weather was phenominal. Friday night I ordered a couple earrings for my tragus piercing. I can't believe it's been in long enough that I can switch it out. I'm slightly bummed at the limited variety of things there are out there. Jewelry artists - hook us up!

Saturday we had lunch w/ Slips and then Beff and I headed to Altoona for some shopping and dinner at mom's. I bought a few xmas gifts, and not a ton for myself, so that's a good thing, but still had a good day. Beff drove herself so the girls and I could spend the night w/ mum. That said, I'm tired tonight. I never do sleep super well there.

After heading home today I caught some dinner w/ Ben at Applebees. Maybe I was hungry, but the pecan crusted chicken salad was incredibly good. Notice that my weekend didn't include getting much done around the house, so I guess I'll need to get on the ball later this week. For now I'm going to do some reading and clicking around before I crash.

No comments: