Thursday, November 05, 2009

This week has been one of those strange and rare phenomenons. The days are going reasonably fast and the evenings are dragging... ok dragging sounds like I'm complaining, don't get me wrong, this is a good thing.

Last night I got to head out for some orchard wings with Mithy and Addie. I've also been hunting for christmas gifts in the evenings and managed to get a few more ordered so I can call the nephew done at least. I've also been reading. Since I finished Narcissus in Chains last weekend I've pulled out the new paperback of short stories called Never After which has been going down pretty easily. I think I'm taking some time away from the Anita Blake series as at this point I really do NOT like her. I think she's a bit too whiney and slutty - and I hear it gets worse in future books.

No comments: