Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's been a pretty good weekend thus far. Yesteday, I got to see Slips briefly while I was attempting to find more christmas gifts. I also got to see Mithy later in the evening - hell, I even survived the three long islands (pint glass sized). Today I did sleep in as I am wont to do on a weekend, but found motivation out of nowhere which had me working in the garage.

Can I get a "good job Judy"? It's better than broom clean thanks to the leaf blower, ran the gas out of the pressure washer, and for the first time in 5 or more years I can walk through my garage without stepping over sand bags. That's right, I finally felt confident enough that my water issues are over to remove the sand bags. So, while the garage is ready for the Tiburon the weather around here has been so amazing I am instead driving around with the sun roof open on the Tib. I may need to go make one of those open window drives to blow some of the yuck from the garage out of my sinuses.

My motivation didn't stop with the garage. I made some chicken fried rice that was INCREDIBLY good and have some cranberry bread baking as I type.

No comments: