Thursday, November 19, 2009

To make up for slacking and staying up too late the night before last I crashed when I got home from work last night. I had intended it to be just a nap but I ended up wiped for the full count. I guess I needed it. Bright and shiney this morning we were greated with rain, much to Vixie's dismay who wanted out at 4am and didn't want to come back in. Yay, wet puppy.

Oh, I did try to change my tragus piercing the other night and could NOT get the darn earring lose. Sigh. I'll have to employ help from others. I did however spot some more grays above my ear. *shiver* frell getting old.

We're making good progress at work, but there is still miles to go before we rest. I can't help but think my week leading up to Thansgiving is going to be a bit of a challenge and a frustration.

Tonight I did make some progress getting three of twenty pieces designed and completed for the super secret christmas present I am building. Time is short! I know I'm not taking classes right now, I should have more time, but I still feel behind. There are christmas cards to prepare, gifts to wrap, and heck - more gifts to buy. Here's hoping for some additional inspiration to at least get the purchasing side closed out very soon. I guess it would help if I finished itemizing everything I have thus far (I was lax in doing so as items were bought this year).

No comments: