Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Just a few odds and ends, since I can't throw stuff out here during the day anymore *grumble* when the thoughts strike, I suspect you'll see a mishmash more often.

First, I stopped today to get information on a migraine study that is going on right here in good ol' Jingletown. So here's the kicker, there is a several week phase that involves accupuncture. Me and my adoration of needles - yes, I volunteered.

Other note for today is that lately I've noted a massive issue with people asking questions that they can easily get the answers to with just a few clicks of a mouse, and probably faster than waiting for my reply. If you think I'm talking about you, I might be... as I've had this happen A LOT lately with a variety of people in and out of work. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive to it.

I should be cranking on my first paper by now... but alas I am awaiting replies and/or posts to the class with more details (that were promised). I'm judging. I am. I admit it. But it's peeving me as I feel behind. I think what makes it worse is finding so many errors in the text etc that we already do have.

3 comments:

Feral Chicken said...

http://lmgtfy.com/ will take care of those pesky questioners.

Angela said...

I know what you mean--you'd think people never heard of google before.

JM said...

So ... I'm not the only one. Good to know!