Thursday, June 18, 2009

Earlier today I'd have told you I have the makings of a poo-y weekend indeed. So the picnic is Saturday... but it looks like no one that I'd normally sit with will be there, cept those that are part of kissy kissy couples. So, do I go and take a book to partake in the free grub and drinks or do I bow out?

Sunday as you all well know is father's day. While I don't lament, I do get jealous that I haven't had someone to celebrate for a very long time. So - to all the people who seem to blow off getting a gift for him, or the whole day itself, shame on you.

I was uplifted a bit after work however as I indulged, despite cutting back on my trips out to eat, and went to dinner w/ Rex. We then snagged the Vixie and headed to get her a doggie bone ice cream sundae at Little Sprinkles. Ugh. My tummy is too full. Maybe it's time to indulge a little more and soak in the tub!

No comments: