Monday, June 15, 2009

I neglected to report that I finally finished reading Obsidian Butterfly. I think I need to do some mindless summer reading for now, at least through the July vacation time span, instead of continuing on with the Anita books.

On the work front my yearly raise took effect. Three cheers for that extra $30ish bucks a pay. I guess I shouldn't complain, many places aren't doing raises right now. I am going to have a new boss come July 1, unfortunately, I don't have goals set for this year, so I am wondering how long it will be before I have those in place so I know what mountains need moved before June 1 next year.

While I'm waiting for the bread maker to signal some fresh yummies I'm going to get back at my Europe notes. Nearly 80 pages and counting. :) I doubt we'll miss anything.

No comments: