Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last night I went home and crashed once again. I had intended to just rest my eyes, but it turned into a fest of worshiping my comfy bed. Probably for the best with the ick going around these here parts.

So today the Durango has her appointment and I'm waiting for a second call. At a minimum I'll be replacing front rotors (ouch), but if they're not under the extended service agreement there are rusty parts and leaks that were uncovered too. BOO! This always happens right around car insurance due time too. $630 for that craziness still. Not only can they not tell me WHY my insurance is so high, but the other agents want me to call my agent to have my info sent to them. Um, can't you do it if you want my business?

Not boding well for the Tib's trip to Laurel tomorrow. Gratefully Mork offered to snag me on the way to work, so no worries all I'm covered in one direction!

No comments: