Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Precursor: First I love Wagner Dodge. I was devastated to hear they were on Chrysler's list earlier this week. So, I then called to get the soon due things scheduled for both the Tib and Durango and to express my dismay... truly, if they do end up shutting down completely (which doesn't sound like will be the case) I'd follow their lead guys whereever they go because they've treated me fairly, a tough thing to find for a single gal in a car dealership.

Telephone call #1:
"This is Wagner Dodge. Everything passed inspection, except - you have NO brake lights." "Uh, wow, crap." "Yeah, we checked the bulbs and the fuses, neither seem to have an issue - whatever it is is probably under warranty." "Ok, I'll get it in to.. what? Laurel, I guess." *Click*

Telephone call #2:
"Service Department?" "Yea, I have a Tiburon that didn't pass inspection due to non-functioning brake lights. It's not the fuses or the bulbs." "Ok, we can see you Thursday or Friday" "Thursday's fine. Do you have a shuttle that can bring me to work?" "No." "Um, ok, how about a Saturday appointment then?" "No, we don't do that type of work on Saturday." "I guess I'll wait with it on Thursday then." "Not sure you want to do that, not sure when we'll get to it." "Well Shit." (Yes I actually said Shit.) "I don't know what to tell you." silence. "Fine, put me in for Thursday."

That said...
1). Customer service - get some. Really - THIS is the dealership that Chrysler proposes taking on their Dodge sales for the area?
2). F me.
3). Friggin car! How the hell... what the hell? This prb won't be good.
4). F me.
5). Anyone wanna pick me up Thursday morning on the way to work? My typical folks are out with a busted up foot and/or in Maryland. :/

No comments: