Thursday, May 21, 2009

Could have been worse... so I head to where I thought I was to be this morning and after the guy looks at my key fob he says, "you're dropping off a hyundai? we moved that shop". Greaaaat. So I headed the other direction calling my would be ride to wave him on. I decided to point out how the woman taking the appointments really should mention this to folks that haven't been there in a while and waited with the car. Suffice it to say I know the guy sensed my displeasure. I read for a little while and then put my head back and dozed off until I was pleasantly awaken only at 9am being told that the car was ready. So one bad sensor later I am back on the road with functioning brakes. Of course, it needs to go back for the temperature sensor I had them look at since that has never worked since I bought the car. (Yesterday it was probably around 75 around lunch time, but my car thought it was 38.)

No comments: