Thursday, May 07, 2009

Canes pulled out the OT last night making it 2-1 in their favor in the series. The Pens also won in OT, but I can only be happy about that if they end up winning the whole series. I'd SO enjoy a Pens vs Canes third round.

Tonight is sushi night w/ Doogie (official blog nickname assigned) and I'm excited for it. Mmm, dead fish - almost as good as dead cow. It's been raining and not all that lovely around here this week, so I've been pretty good about digging into my Anita Blake books again, it's nice to read something I actually _want_ to read. I guess my time away from coursework is short lived, so I better get rested and refreshed quickly.

On the personal front I've been confronted with making similar mistakes I've made in the past and have been in a bit of emotional upheaval over discussions that haven't happened with those who are so good at vanishing acts. It might be easier to have a conversation if I knew what to say.

No comments: