Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Boo! Boring and long day... ended it by finding out I doofed up a date on invites (major retardation moment there). At least I got the year right. Then I come home with just a short visit for the girls again tonight and they're relegated to the basement because of the first stupid rabbit of the year that couldn't get his fat ass through the fence fast enough.

Picture Vixen snagging the rabbit, Saffy deciding that was brilliant and snagging the other half - then both deciding they weren't letting go. PULL PULL ... TUG TUG. Yep, that's about all it takes to sheer off a large chunk of flesh, fur, and a leg from a rabbit. So then there I am running around with a shovel in the rain trying to corner not one but two dogs with a big hunk of rabbit. Saffy has quite the horror flick splatter of blood up the side of her face. I _was_ hungry.

No comments: