Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm a bit perturbed. It's Satuday. Do I have my DirecTV fixed? Yes, actually. They showed up fairly early yesterday and made the world right again. What was the problem? Apparently someone had changed the connections inside of the box outside. Um... wtf. Fine. So now ask me about my DSL. Yea. Rat bastages. I called them around 4:30 after sitting around all day waiting for them w/ a mere 45 seconds or so of connectivity to speak of earlier in the day.

Get this... they automatically cancelled my call because the system detected that my dsl came back up. Uh. Ok, are you as pissed off as I was? Seriously! I sat at home ALL FRIGGIN DAY. The option they give me? To wait for them on Monday too. After a bit of being bitchy (since I now have time to make up for a lost friday work day) they agreed to call me at work a half an hour before they come to the house on Monday. Either way this is a pain in the ass. I have school work needing my attention too. How exactly do people survive without reliable internet access? I feel like I can't think the second that little green light goes out. I figured I should take advantage since there is presently 4 little lights.

I'm off to lunch w/ Beff and Slips today and to take Vix for her 10th birthday trip to Petco. 10. Wow. Happy birthday to my baby.

No comments: