Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Last night I was again without DSL all evening, but I did have a dialtone. I was so frustrated I decided I NEEDED to get something resolved and thus set out on a mission to get the DirecTV stuff working in the bedroom since I'm helpless on the verizon issue. After a trip to Walmart (which was quite productive in getting misc items I need for the whole Lia thing) I made progress (?). Well, now both receivers get SOME channels... progress in the bedroom compared to nothing, but a loss of channels in the living room.

So, once again I was on the phone w/ DirecTV and this time talked with someone helpful who waived their fee to come out to the house to help me out. So that's scheduled for Friday. Since I was on a roll and stuck home for part of the day I figured I should suck it up and call Verizon too - now they're also supposedly going to be there Friday too. We'll see how that goes eh?

I felt pretty on top of stuff yesterday as I got lots of little things together, but today I am starting to stress knowing that I am starting to fall behind on class related stuff. Fingers crossed that we don't have to create a reply for module 5 since our group did question generation for the module. That would be a life saver.

1 comment:

Whistler said...

wow.. all this is giving ME a headache. I can only imagine what is happening with you.