Tuesday, March 03, 2009

It's official, well rather, I am. I have my very own account and my goodies are on the way to kick off my very own lia sophia business. I'm actually quite psyched, especially after attending my first division meeting last night. I know this will be a growth experience for me, perhaps that learning and growing will help keep me out of school when I finish up my current certificate program. Ladies, I know not everyone is jewelry jazzed, but if you know someone that is and you refer her to me - well, let's just say I take care of those that take care of me.

Verizon came back on Monday morning and my DSL seems to not only be reliable right now, but faster too. Go figure.

I would say all was right with the world for now if my several stuffed lady bugs hadn't walked off from work on their own accord. The search for the bug stealer continues.

No comments: