Sunday, January 11, 2009

We got to and from Elmira safely despite the snow. I think everything went pretty well, it's soothing to have one "under my belt" now. I got back with a major boomer of a headache that I've been nursing all day. Of course, there seems like a million and one things on my to do list. While I didn't get the cleaning and whatnot done I did get some administrivia off of my list... but that's never-ending. Maybe I'll finally get my christmas decorations away one night this week.

My semester starts up tomorrow, so I guess that means I'll be back to complaining about lack of sleep and constantly expanding to do lists. Perhaps that is why I decided to start selling Lia Sophia. I already made this announcement privately, via email, to friends, so I doubt it will shock anyone. But if I missed anyone, feel free to hit me up so I can include you in on my February 21st kick-off party.

Oh, and I finally confessed to mom about the third dog today. The yelling was short lived, at least she was as pleased to hear as I am to see Vixen running and playing in the back yard. Keep your fingers crossed, this might take a few pounds off of her and keep her from aching.

No comments: